Join the 'Dream Team'
Casual Retail Rockstar wanted!
Have you heard?? WE’RE MOVING!!
From early July, you’ll be able to find us at 14 Napier St, Warragul (just 2 doors down!)
Which means...we’re going to need some extra hands for around approx 12-20 hours per week!
We’re after a special someone to join our growing team who has a creative mind, a genuine passion for people and understands what an extraordinary customer experience is. You’ll spend your days surrounded by inspiring brands, products and people. With an endless supply of laughs and good tunes. Basically just living your best life!
I know what you’re thinking *dream job*, and you’d be right!
If you think we’re a match made in heaven:
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining what you love about The Marigold Merchant, why you think this role was made for you and something unique you could bring to the team to email@example.com
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
Job Title: Sale's Assistant
Job Type: Casual (approx 12-20 hours per week)
Location: 14 Napier St, Warragul
Reports to: Manager on duty
The main role of a sales assistant is to provide an exceptional customer experience while supporting management with the day-to-day operations of the store.
Maintains high store standards and fosters a positive environment. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient. To ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximise sales and profitability. To nurture the team culture and grow relationships.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience both in store and online
Social media content creation and engagement
- Stock management and processing
- Ensure stores are clean and presentable at all times and stock is cared for correctly
- Identify current and future customer needs by establishing customer rapport
- This role requires clear communication (written and verbal) building strong relationships with both customers and suppliers
- An ‘above and beyond’ attitude towards the business and customers
- Is confident meeting deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests and business expectations
- Be a futuristic thinker- always looking for ways to improve and deliver a better experience for our customers and our team.
- Be a highly motivated, self starter
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Live the company values
- High level proficiency in computer applications
- Ability to work autonomously
- Retail experience preferred
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Completion of daily operational schedule
- Regular positive customer feedback
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Adherence to company purpose and values at all times