Affirmations are such a lovely, positive and empowering activity that can be incorporated into the daily lives of our children. They can be added to your childs’ daily routine or even shared as part of a ritual that you may like to journey together, remember always go with what feels right for you and your child.before sleep or both, again go with what feels right for you and your child.
- Set of 9 affirmation cards printed on recycled card.
You may choose to start the day with your affirmation, as a bedtime ritual just before sleep or both, again go with what feels right for you and your child.
- Affirmation how to guide
- Clear quartz gratitude crystal
- Natural timber card holder
- Linen drawstring pouch
- Cards are printed on recycled card in keeping with our tread lightly ethos.
- Pick a card (it is best to continue with the same card for 3-4 weeks)
- To begin hold your crystal take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth
- Again one more time, this time breathing love and light into your heart
- With your chosen card, repeat the affirmation to yourself quietly or out loud 10 times in a loving, positive way
- Take another deep breath in and out and relax
- Embrace and enjoy the positive start to the day or fall into blissful sleep
- You may also like to include your chosen card as part of your Grow with Gratitude Journal