This is not a plastic bag!
Congratulations, you earth-saving hero! By using these bags you are helping to keep that nasty plastic stuff out of the earth.
Our bags are certified compostable and 100% biodegradable.....Oh, and printed using soy based ink!
Did you know most "eco" bin liners, are still not compostable? No thank you!
What you get
- 20 x 27L bags
Why we love it
- Certified home compostable and 100% biodegradable
- Purchase multiples to save (see details below)
- 50cm x 58cm
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children and pets. This bag is not a toy.
- Our bags are made from Corn Starch, PLA and PBAT. Long story short, the Corn Starch is sourced from corn not fit for consumption, PLA is a corn byproduct and the PBAT is an oil based binding agent added to make the product degrade quickly enough to meet the home compostable standard. Totally safe for home composting.
- Certification number:
AS5810 - ABA Home Compostable Australian Standard, verified by the Australasian Bioplastics Association. This home compostable verifies that this packaging is verified home compostable. This means that these bags will break down under home composting conditions back into water, carbon dioxide (CO2) and biomass, also non-toxic to the environment.